Friday, August 20, 2010

first week at work

Not too much to report tonight, but thought I would make a post anyway. I've been at the dealership everyday this week, sitting in the training room Monday - Thursday. Today we rearranged most of the cars on the lot and I was given the keys to a few vehicles to test drive so I can become more informed on the products.

Next week, the training will wrap up and I'll start working on my brand certification. Each brand has their own online training process, so I'll be taking it one at a time. Since I'll be working on Saturdays (probably the best day to sell), I will try to really enjoy tomorrow!

Karen's classes start on Tuesday, she's been working hard to get everything ready to go! We went to a picnic last night with all of her coworkers, they really are a nice group of people. Now, if I could just get some of them to come buy a car from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment