Thursday, August 26, 2010

Flat tire

Today was my week day off from the dealership (since I will have to work saturdays). This morning it was a beautiful 60 degrees in the morning, definitely not like GA! Karen and I ran some errands and then she went to school for office hours. I decided to dust off the road bike and head east towards the big wind mill power generators that we can see in the distance.

The roads here are so straight, once I got on the main road I didn't turn until I decided to turn around. That point was determined by a flat front tire, I swapped in my spare tire tube and then headed back to the townhouse. I didn't want to get stuck further out if I got another flat!

As for work, my training is officially over and I will be on the sales floor tomorrow. I decided to go the custom route on business cards, see below. Let me know if you are looking for a car!!! I can help out on Mazda, BMW, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge and Chevy vehicles.

1 comment: